Thursday, August 02, 2007

Cape Cod rocks


Sorry, couldn't resist the pun. Cape Cod rolls, too.

You will notice that there's a bite out of it. When the waitress put it in front of me I went temporarily insane and started eating before I realized I should have taken a photo. This is the best sandwich in the history of eating. Harwich, MA, I forget the name of the restaurant, but Joreen had the best cod sandwich she's ever had. We stumbled into this award winning place and had a blast.

The owner of the place we're staying is a fine arts photographer and inspired me and Joreen to go out and take pictures all over the place. This is not fine art, but it's just fine for me, for now. I really have to learn what all those icons on this camera are for.

We went to the Cape Cod National Shore, first stopping at the National Parking Shakedown Booth. It was worth it, because the scenery was beautiful.

Really beautiful. Ask Joreen to show you her seal photos. She was going all Animal Planet on me again.

I can only post five pics at a time, so the report on the Cape Cod baseball league will have to wait. All our vacations are great, because Joreen and I travel well together, but this one is just off the hook. It's Thursday morning, and I'm typing this to avoid packing the car and leaving. We're heading for Portsmouth, NH today. More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment