Tuesday, April 23, 2013

A Beautiful Spring Day In Late April Can Mean Only One Thing:

Time to take down the Christmas lights!  And also do a bunch of yard work, ably assisted by my daughter Mary.  We lopped, chopped and ripped up branches and weeds this afternoon, in weather conditions that made it almost fun.  Another couple sessions like that one and my house won't look so much like the Addams Family's.

Continuing to hustle for work, with mixed results.  The worst part is waiting for a response, because it usually means no.  I suppose it's an opportunity to practice patience.  Oh boy, my favorite thing. 

Early day tomorrow, heading to Upper Darby.  It's one of those Philadelphia-ish places, fortunately on this end of the Schuylkill.  I'm hoping for a nice fat day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment