Friday, September 19, 2008

So, How Are Things?



In response to good-natured prodding from my friends, I will begin posting again to the blog, and I'll start off with a sure thing: a recent grandboy photo. Cute, isn't he?

Many new things going on these days. Those of you in the loop know the details, but to summarize:

Just Friends has two new members, Jim Wallish on trombone and Craig Rankin on drums. Both are ace players and really decent guys, and we're busy preparing for a busy October, to include our annual Italian-American Society banquet at the Hershey Convention Center.

The Amici Trio has a new member, me, on guitar. We'll be at the Hershey Hotel tonight and tomorrow.

Joreen is taking grad courses on-line and getting A's, making us all proud. You can give her a dollar when you see her.

Joreen and I went back up to Cape Cod for vacation, and I have lots of cool pics to post, but here's my favorite:
Now I have to get back to work, because in other news, I'm up to my eyeballs in backlog.

No comments:

Post a Comment