Saturday, July 25, 2009

Welcome, Friends of Just Friends!

To all the long-time readers of this blog, looks like we're going to be having company. Joreen has just assumed the duties of webmistress (anybody else get an image of Nancy Sinatra boots and a riding crop?) for the newly spiffed-up Just Friends band website and has placed a link there to this page. In the past I've posted stories and pictures from Just Friends shows, but I've gotten out of the habit. I'll try to start that up again now. There's lots going on in the band. As our soundman Brian says, "Once in a while you've got to stir the soup." I'll go into details later, but for now, I've got to go get ready to play the Progress Home Association picnic at Serb Park. The PHA has had us do their Christmas party and picnic for several years now, and I'm looking forward to seeing them up and dancing. They're a pretty lively crowd.

No comments:

Post a Comment