Saturday, December 12, 2009

It's Beginning to Smell A Little Like Christmas


I'm off to a later start than usual, but the first batch is done. I began this post earlier this evening, then got distracted and had to go play at the Hershey Country Club. It was a blast. But meanwhile, here's a look at the cookie making gear.



You notice the recipe propped up behind the irons. It's got a date of 12/90, which means I've been baking these fershlugginer things for 20 years now. And the worst part is, I never get tired of them. Especially with espresso. Oh, baby.

I started to get into the Christmas spirit tonight, listening to the Bruce Cockburn Christmas album. It's one of my all-time favorites. I bought it as a cutout years ago and don't know if it's still available. If you're interested, let me know and I can let you, uh, borrow it. Yeah, that's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment