Monday, October 13, 2008

Things have improved

The flu has pretty much passed, seven days on the money. I just ate an orange, which I've been looking forward to for days. Tasted like paradise.

The Italian job went well. All the patrons were pleased. I'm sorry for the lack of coverage, but I was still not up to speed. The band was in good form, though, and Craig and Jim really stepped up to the plate. We have the gig next year.

Speaking of the future, I go for my MRI results Thursday. We'll find out then what's in the cards. Like the Petty song says, "The waiting is the hardest part."

Now, back to typing. Thanks to everybody who's helped me through this, with prayers and offers to help, especially my little brother David who filled in for me at the Singles Dance in Lancaster. He must have been getting some tone; when I turned on my amp yesterday, before I even hit a note, it started growling. You rawk, Dave!

No comments:

Post a Comment