Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Cold Enough For You?

What a great time to be indoors in my office, where all the heat rises. Yesterday Andrea and I took Theo to the Farm Show, as I mentioned. In my haste to catch the bus that was pulling up in the parking lot, I left my camera in the car, so no cute photos. The boy was enthralled with the alpacas, cows, goats, pigs, and the hot dogs at the Food Court. The apple cider was also a hit. We had a great time. Joreen is taking Mary, Deven and Travis this evening. Mary's personal favorite is the baked potato, and she was psyched when I spoke to her a few minutes ago, while they were outside, freezing, and I'm not.

Just in case you're not wasting enough time on the Internet, I just learned of a site called Googlefight. You can type in two names, like Fender and Gibson, Kirk and Picard, or Marilyn Manson and Marilyn Monroe, and see which one has the most Google hits. I would never suggest anyone engage in such foolishness, but if I did, I would recommend you type in "George W. Bush" and "box of rocks." The results might (or might not) surprise you.

(Update: later this same evening, for some reason the Googlefight site is showing zero results for everything. I don't know what's up with that.)

No comments:

Post a Comment