Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Say Hallo to My Leedle Frens


Here is the original "leedle fren," the Heritage, being played at the Hotel Hershey with Vince and Gio. The Amici Trio continues to please the small but elegant ballroom dancing crowd in this lounge. We will be appearing there next on February 28th.



This is my newest "leedle fren," a CNB pedalboard case from Rondo Music. It is much heavier and 25 times as expensive as my old pedalboard case, which was a hardshell suitcase from a flea market, but isn't it cool?



And speaking of cool, here's one of the Grandboys in what has become a traditional pose at the piano. We have photos of his mother, aunt and cousins all doing the same thing.

Today I'm taking Andrea and Theo to the Farm Show. Joreen and I already went down Sunday afternoon, and the place was packed to the rafters with people. Joreen thought it might be less crowded because of the football games. Wrong. I didn't get any pictures from that visit. It's hard to hold a camera when you're stuffing potato donuts in your mouth. And a roast beef sandwich. And broccoli salad. And fried mushrooms. See the blog entry of January 10, 2008 for a nice picture of Farm Show cuisine. Now I'm going to get ready to leave, because I'm getting hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment