Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Cool Web Site

Someone on the Dead digest posted a link to this. I haven't had time to poke around much, but it looks interesting.

http://www.damnfineday.com/

Always looking for new or unjustly neglected tunes, and this looks like it's right up my alley.

Recapping my Gig Hog schedule this week:

Wednesday evening, Rainbow Hills Swim Club with Just Friends, 6:00to 9:00, open to the public, $6.00.

Friday afternoon, 2:00, American Music Fest, Riverfront Stage with Jury of Five, 2:00 to 3:00.

Friday evening, open rehearsal (I think Keating's calling it a "lawn concert") at my house, Durable Goods. Join us before 7:00, bring a lawn chair and provisions. Outdoors, weather permitting. Let's see if we can make the cops come!

Saturday evening, Hotel Hershey with Just Friends, the fireworks party on the patio. Get there before dark, and best of luck parking.

Sunday evening, Singles Dance with Just Friends at the New Cumberland Holiday Inn.

1 comment:

  1. see if you can make the cops come? easy - - I'll just forward this to gacki. ;)

    ReplyDelete