Thursday, June 25, 2009

Do The Walk of Life

I should have posted this earlier, but tomorrow night, Friday, June 26, Hemlock Hollow featuring Roger and Chris Wilkinson and yours truly on bass will be playing at the Relay For Life fundraising event, held at Susquehanna Township High School, 3500 Elmerton Avenue. We are performing from 10:00 to 11:00. I spoke to someone at the American Cancer Society's 800 number and was told that members of the public are welcome (he said no pets or alcohol, so keep Sparky's six pack in the car). You don't need to register unless you're going to walk in the event, but there will be opportunities to donate to this worthy cause if you are so moved.

I've played with the Wilkinsons in the past, and it's a pretty good looking setlist. We'll be breaking out "Wild World" by the Artist Formerly Known as Cat, and some other cool tunes. Anyone who shows up and wants to help load my bass rig back into my house is welcome to join me for post-gig refreshments.

No comments:

Post a Comment