Wednesday, September 30, 2009

GM = Idiots

First look at this, then look at this. I haven't been this depressed since The Spot closed. I've been driving a Saturn for 16 years, never even looked at another vehicle. Back in 1993, after our Toyota Tercel was totaled in a terrible -- what's another word for "wreck" that starts with "T"? -- anyway, I was thrilled to be able to buy a car built in America that was of such high quality that it sold itself. Of course, General Motors, being the morons that they are, eventually found a way to screw it up. Well, whatever I end up buying, you can bet it won't say "General Motors" anywhere on it. Goobers. I suppose Saturn's going to have to update their website. "We're optimistic about the future" doesn't seem to have much of a ring to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment