Friday, September 18, 2009

Lights, Camera, Action, Run Away


It took me a while to upload this for whatever reason, but here's the lights I talked about the other day. Thanks again to David for the help. The way he describes it, we can add on more lights, and more lights, and more lights, BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! -- uh, sorry.

Last night Just Friends had a great rehearsal, working on the Italian stuff. I'm having a ball singing the Louis Prima tunes especially, although they're a challenge vocally. Just a Gigolo is a hoot, and Buona Sera is also fun. Funiculi, Funicula is coming along, with Enzo acting as my Italian coach. We're going to have a blast.

Now I have to get back to work. This afternoon I'm leaving for St. Catherine's parish retreat, being Mr. Music for it. I hope I remember how to do this; I used to do it in my sleep. (I might be doing that again!) Anyway, for a limited time only, anyone reading this blog gets their intentions prayed for this weekend. It's a full-service kind of a blog. Just do me a favor and return the favor. I'll post back next week when I'm all holy and stuff.

2 comments:

  1. Those lights are great. They scream 'dance in front of me in a tube top and spill wine on yourself'! Sorry I missed the weekend prayer offer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that's what that setting is called, or at least it will be from now on. "Give me the tube top lights!" As for the prayer offer, relax. There's no strict deadlines enforced here, so we're good.

    ReplyDelete