Sunday, November 09, 2008

While I Can Still Type With Both Hands...

... I thought I'd just mention that the rotator cuff repair surgery is on for Wednesday. I've been soliciting anecdotal evidence from everybody I can and the bottom line seems to be Your Mileage May Vary. I don't mind admitting that I'm apprehensive about this. It's been over 30 years since I've had anesthetic (no, smartaleck, not counting beer) and I haven't had an incision since my appendix came out. The surgeon does come highly recommended and there's no doubt I have to do something, since normal activities of daily living in the last week, i.e. playing two jobs and typing like crazy, have left me with a pretty constant ache. So, here we go. I'll be in touch with folks as soon as I can; just don't look to this blog for long updates. They might be limited to something like, "Ow."

No comments:

Post a Comment